Re: ReSpec.js and pubrules

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:17:47 +0200
Cc: Spec Prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
On Apr 15, 2010, at 17:13 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> Obviously, one of our goals with ReSpec.js is to ensure that generated documents pass pubrules.  I have made a few changes to help with this, but today I noticed that the respec.css file does not validate.  I don't think Pubs will permit us to use a CSS file that doesn't validate.  Ideas?

Actually, that CSS has been approved for publication a good dozen times already, so I wouldn't worry about it overly. It's valid CSS3, and degrades correctly to CSS2.1.

I have plans to address that nevertheless, if only because it looks nicer (and also because I want to get rid of CSS generated content, which will have as a side effect to make the stylesheet CSS2.1-compliant anyway). It's not much work, if pushed I could do it quickly.

Hmmm, I guess we should put something in the documentation explaining that we've now highjacked spec-prod :)

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/