Re: XML document production resources and tools

At 03:59 PM 3/9/01 -0500, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>done - could you tell me what XSL processor was used on XML 1.0 2e and
>XLink? I presume IE for XML Base.

I think I used Saxon, or it could have been XT.  I'm sure I used both for
different drafts along the way.  Either way, same results...

>done - picked XMLSpec for consistency. Will switch to XMLspec if
>that's a better known term.

I've always lowercased the s; never thought too much about it.  To the
extent that it has an official name, I would say XMLspec.

Thanks again,

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com