Re: XML document production resources and tools

Hugo Haas wrote:

> * Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org> [2001-03-09 12:13-0500]
> > I'd like to decorate the spec-prod list page [1] with pointers to
> > spec-prod DTDs, schemas, example documents, and tools. Could y'all
> > send me what you know of and tell me if all this is doc'd elsewhere?
>
> Excellent. I'd rather put it on the W3C Web site and point to it from
> the list page[1] though, for easier editing.
>
> Here are the ones I know:
> - XMLSpec documentation[2].
> - the DTDs and XSL stuff are in the CVS repository[3].
> - a list of tools has been gathered by Charles in [4].
>
> Examples of documents produced with it:
> - the XML specification.
> - the DOM Level 2 specification.

the DOM Level 2 spec was produced with:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/classes/org/w3c/tools/specgenerator/

(hum, my cvs comments are not really useful ... :-) )

Philippe
PS: we are still using a modified version of the xmlspec.dtd. I'm still
waiting for an update ...