Re: XML document production resources and tools

From: Eve L. Maler <eve.maler@east.sun.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:53:32 -0500
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org
At 02:28 PM 3/9/01 -0500, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>[10] http://www.w3.org/2001/03/09-XML-document-production-tools

Thanks for doing this so quickly!

(BTW, I don't find that the use of the word "ontology" clears anything
up...  I think "vocabulary" or "markup language" is probably the safest term.)

The HTML versions of the XML 1.0 2e and XLink specs were produced with the
xmlspec.xsl stylesheet that's in CVS.  The XML version of the XML Base spec
uses a variant of that stylesheet that Jonathan Marsh created; it's a
subset of the original that hews to the XSLT version that IE supports.

Proper spelling of Arbortext these days is with lowercase t's.

s/SMLspec/XMLspec/

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com