Re: XML document production resources and tools

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:09:05 -0800
To: "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org
Hello, Eric,

>  I'd like to decorate the spec-prod list page [1] with pointers to
>  spec-prod DTDs, schemas, example documents, and tools. Could y'all
>  send me what you know of and tell me if all this is doc'd elsewhere?

Looks nice!

Perhaps there is room on [1] for a small reference section with links
to other sites? Here are three reliable lists.

Free XML tools list by Lars Marius Garshol

XML Software's list of XML editors

Dave Winer's list of XML editors at UserLand

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/03/09-XML-document-production-tools

Susan Lesch - mailto:lesch@w3.org  tel:+1.858.483.4819
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - http://www.w3.org/