Re: BOF meeting to discuss XHTML and spec-prod at the W3C workinggroup event at the end of February?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:04:25 -0600
To: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
CC: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org, reagle@w3.org, danc@w3.org, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Susan Lesch wrote:

> Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>
> >  Would people be interested in discussing specification
> >  production issues at the W3C working group event [1]?   I
> >  propose a meeting during the BOF lunch on Wednesday, 31 January
> >  2001 [2].
>
> As I mentioned this morning, I would like to meet but am
> not attending the plenary in Cambridge. Could we meet again
> by phone

It's entirely possbile; it's more likely to happen if
you propose a specific time, get confirmation from a few
folks, draft an agenda, etc.

Count me interested, though only sparsely available.

> and would any BOF minutes be shared on spec-prod?

yeah... I hope so.

> >   Let me know if you're interested and what you would
> >  like to discuss.
>
> I would like to find out what is adding extraneous markup to tables
> (thead, tbody, rowspan="1" colspan="1"), and whether we can use
> divs rather than tables for examples in XML specs.

Good question; folks are likely to miss it under this
subject; I recommend you resend it with a more relevant
subject.