Re: BOF meeting to discuss XHTML and spec-prod at the W3C working group event at the end of February?

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:46:51 -0800
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, spec-prod@w3.org
Cc: reagle@w3.org, danc@w3.org, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

>  Would people be interested in discussing specification
>  production issues at the W3C working group event [1]?   I
>  propose a meeting during the BOF lunch on Wednesday, 31 January
>  2001 [2].

As I mentioned this morning, I would like to meet but am
not attending the plenary in Cambridge. Could we meet again
by phone, and would any BOF minutes be shared on spec-prod?

>   Let me know if you're interested and what you would
>  like to discuss.

I would like to find out what is adding extraneous markup to tables
(thead, tbody, rowspan="1" colspan="1"), and whether we can use
divs rather than tables for examples in XML specs.

Thank you,

--
Susan Lesch - mailto:lesch@w3.org  tel:+1.858.483.4819
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - http://www.w3.org/