Re: generating html from spec xml?

Hello-- I've begun getting requests for this on a regular basis, and have
taken an action to put together a summary of all the available tools for
getting output from XMLspec.  There was no such thing as XSL when we first
started using this DTD actively, and I don't know if anyone has written XSL
stylesheets for it since.  There are various other stylesheets and
translation programs floating around, which I'll try to scout out.

	Eve