Producing output from the XMLspec DTD

From: Eve L. Maler <elm@arbortext.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:14:23 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org
Cc: elm@arbortext.com, jon.bosak@eng.sun.com
I've completely lost track of all the applications people have built on top
of the XMLspec DTD, and I'm getting more and more requests for XMLspec
stylesheets.  If you have an application, can you please send me private
email about it?  Let me know the following:

- Name
- Description/purpose
- Encumbrances
- Development status
- URL (if available to the public)

For example:

  Name: ADEPT XMLspec doctype
  Description/purpose: FOSI and associated configuration files for
    editing XMLspec documents with screen formatting, and for publishing
    them to PostScript for paper output.
  Encumbrances: Freely available; usable only with ADEPT.
  Development status: Basic work on; improvements ongoing.

I will compile the results and make it available to the XML community.
Thanks in advance.

(Jon, would it be appropriate to post this to the XML Plenary list too?)

Happy new year to all,

	Eve