Re: 10 September 1998 version of XMLspec DTD and documentation

Yep, I'm aware that the XML V1.0 specification is out of sync with the
progression of the DTD.  There are actually a few more differences that
I've noted, too.  The variability of the status and abstract positioning is
new to me, but I can add that.

I've committed to producing a version of the DTD that works with the
original spec for people's convenience, though I've cleverly avoided
committing to a specific date... :-)  I hope it will be soon; thanks for
the reminder and the design notes.

	Eve

At 04:20 PM 10/13/98 -0700, Lauren Wood wrote:
>On 14 Sep 98, at 16:06, Eve L. Maler wrote:
>
>Hello all-- I've now made public the latest version of the XML
>specification DTD:
>
>DTD:http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/06/xmlspec-
>19980910.dtd
>Documentation:http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/06/xmlspec-
>report-19980910.htm
>

>Hi Eve,
>
>I notice that the XML spec doesn't currently match up to this DTD. There
are a few small things that need to be done to make it match: