New site comments

From: GORDON FRENCES HILL <oldfuzz@q.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:25:27 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
For twelve years I have used the w3.org web design
as my visual standard.

Now that you have changed it and I am creating a new
site, I will follow your lead.

This is based on two things:

1. My belief that you are at the forefront of easy readership.
2. My inherent sloth at creating meaningful formats.

No need to comment.  Thanks for your continued fine work.

Gordon Hill

P.S. I read Tim Berners-Lee's "regrets" on the "//" and smiled.
Of course browsers take care of that for you today, even the "http"

Someone in England probably regrets the right hand drive.

I regret handles on cups... and four-in-hand ties.