Want to Translate your articles to Arabic

From: Eyad Nour <eyad@eyadnour.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:52:47 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello Sir,

Please Let me introduce myself. I'm a Web Developer from Egypt. I'm
interested in translating your articles into Arabic and launch a
website for it. I see you linking to versions on other domains that
seems to have been translated by some volunteers. I want to volunteer
to translate your content in Arabic in a website I will launch
specially for that. Will you link to my version? If yes, What is the
next steps for me to start and which content I will have to translate
for you. I do really wanna help your organization.

Regards,
Eyad Nour

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.