Fwd: Want to Translate your articles to Arabic

Dear Eyad Nour

Thanks for writing, for your interest and for volunteering.

Not knowing which articles you'd like to translate, specifically, I'm
going to introduce quickly the volunteer translations program, in case
you're not familiar with it.

We welcome translations of stable documents (recommendations, group notes)
and outreach materials (articles, FAQs). And we include them in the
Translations database.

More info at
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

If you need any sort of help in the regard of volunteer translations,
please, let me know.

Best regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR