RE: expanding into Web Desinging, building online booking and reservation systems etc

From: Adamantia-Vasiliki Iliopoulou <a.v.iliopoulou@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:18:01 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have finished Cultural Technology and Communication of the
University of the Aegean, Greece and Msc. Information Technology for E-
commerce, University of Sussex, U.K. and I started working in a
company that currently is an Environmental small company that combines
research and technology in order to turn waste into resource.
I have started working on web designing in Adobe Flash and other
technologies.

My supervisor is interested in expanding the company "deeper" into e-
commerce (by developing online stores, portals, and online systems for
hotel bookings and reservations).
I am wondering what are we going to need regarding human resource in
order to do so, because I am not sure if one person only could do all
the work right.

I would appreciate if you could enlighten me on this subject as I
consider that you are the experts in the field of IT.

sincerely yours,

Adamantia V. Iliopoulou