Shortcut Icon For W3.org?

From: Jeremy Mallin <jeremymallin@jeremymallin.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:15:35 -0600
To: site-comments@w3.org

A trivial suggestion: How about adding a shortcut icon to your Web site?
I use Internet Explorer for Windows, Firefox for Windows, and Safari for
Mac OSX. I have bookmarked your site in all three browsers and I guess
I'm just hooked on those colorful little icons that many sites use.
Maybe a variant of the W3C icon might work? a "W" or a "W3"? or
something completely different?

I'm a Web developer and graphic designer. I have found your Web site
invaluable in my daily work. Keep up the good work.

Jeremy Mallin