Re: [Moderator Action] Question about volunteering for W3C...

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your support. We welcome your comments. Where you should
send them depends on what you are reviewing. If you are looking at a
specification, there will be an email address for comments in the
"status section" of each document. If you wish to comment on other
pages, look for the contact information of the person who signed
the page (at the bottom). If you don't find any contact information
or are still not sure where to send a particular question, you can
always send them here.

Thanks again,

 - Ian

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 14:40 +0000, Peter wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I discovered the W3C.ORG site a couple years ago, and have thoroughly
> enjoyed
> reading, and studying the incredible wealth of free information that
> is available.
>
> Fairly often, though, I come across misspellings, and simple,
> grammatical errors, such as where a word or two has been left out.
>
> If I wanted to submit possible corrective measures, or suggestions,
> would that be possible, and if so, to whom would I send in my
> suggestions to?
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Peter Yarborough

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email
> and get things done faster.
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447