Re: [Moderator Action] Shortcut Icon For W3.org?

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your support. This is something we've meant to do for a long
time (a favicon). We are currently working on a redesign of some pages
and that is part of our upgrade plan. Thank you also for the concrete
suggestion.

 - Ian

On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 07:32 +0000, Jeremy Mallin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A trivial suggestion: How about adding a shortcut icon to your Web site?
> I use Internet Explorer for Windows, Firefox for Windows, and Safari for
> Mac OSX. I have bookmarked your site in all three browsers and I guess
> I'm just hooked on those colorful little icons that many sites use.
> Maybe a variant of the W3C icon might work? a "W" or a "W3"? or
> something completely different?
>
> I'm a Web developer and graphic designer. I have found your Web site
> invaluable in my daily work. Keep up the good work.
>
> Jeremy Mallin

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447