Question about volunteering for W3C...

From: Peter <peteryarborough@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:59:46 -0600
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

  I discovered the W3C.ORG site a couple years ago, and have thoroughly enjoyed
  reading, and studying the incredible wealth of free information that is available.

  Fairly often, though, I come across misspellings, and simple,
  grammatical errors, such as where a word or two has been left out.

  If I wanted to submit possible corrective measures, or suggestions,
  would that be possible, and if so, to whom would I send in my suggestions to?

  Sincerely,

  Peter Yarborough