W3 Org-Tidy HTML Security

From: <mbneill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:20:19 -0400
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
To Whom It May Concern,- I received an e-mail to upgrade our security in HTML Tidy. When I click the link I get a Page Can Not Be Found. Was this a spam or virus? We like Tidy and use it alot and would hate to lose it and go to the trouble of signing up again. Your answer on this will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, - Mildred and Burnham Neill, Long time users!