Re: accessibility

From: karen.holz666 <karen.holz666@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:53:46 -0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
I have sent an e-mail recently regarding accessibility - I think one thing that would improve ease of use greatly (for me anyway) of the W3C site is a bit more care taken with provision of navigation links - that is especially regarding the internal navigation. I find myself scrolling and scrolling and scrolling down miles of text and then when I want to get back to say two pages up, I am searching longer than I would like. How about inserting a few 'TOP' links?

Kind Regards