List of Deprecated Elements

From: Evan Chaney <evanchaney@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:29:23 -0800
To: site-comments@w3.org

When creating web pages, I frequently find myself trying to remember if
a certain element/tag is deprecated.  Then I come to the W3C web site
to find out.  Yet, I don't think I have ever been successful because I
typically drill down into the particular recommendation I am designing
for and search for some kind of list of deprecated elements to see if
the one I am pondering is on there and always get lost in the sea of
information and links that makes up a recommendation.  It would be
tremendously helpful if you could place, prominently, on the site a
simple reference of what elements are valid in which recommendations.
Or, alternatively, add a reference guide to each recommendation listing
all elements/tags that make up that recommendation.

Evan Chaney