accessibility

From: karen.holz666 <karen.holz666@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:56:27 -0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Madam

I am on an Open University Web site building course and the W3C site is supposed to be one of the reference resources.  Unfortunately I found that quite a few student on the course found the W3C site very difficult to understand and navigate.  You wouldn't, by any change, have a translation of this site for more intellectually challenged people like myself?

After all isn't this site supposed to promote accessibility - I wonder what Tim-Berners Lee would have to say about this?
Regards
Felicia Holz