RE: HTML Accesskeys

Dear Richard,

We are currently redesigning the WAI Web site (a sub-site of the W3C
site, w3.org) and we welcome your suggestions. (More information about
the WAI Web site redesign will be posted to
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/redesign in early 2004.)

The best place to send feedback relating to the WAI Web site is:
	 wai-site-comments@w3.org

> >introduced some accesskeys (and these are very useful)

We are interested to know which accesskeys you use the most, and on
which pages.

Regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry