http://www.w3.org/Security/Faq/wwwsf1.html#GEN-Q1 - unknowingly

From: Fisher, Jamie, Security, Fraud and Risk Management, VF UK <Jamie.Fisher@gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:16:42 -0000
To: <lstein@genome.wi.mit.edu>
Cc: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hello,

I was reading through http://www.w3.org/Security/Faq/wwwsf1.html#GEN-Q1 (Q2) and recognised a trivial error in the spelling of a word. I am terribly sorry to bother you with such non-sense however, I felt that if no one bothers with such trivialities then.., there will be no room for correction.

Under the Sub heading of "Browser-side risks, including" there appears the line "The misuse of personal information knowingly or unkowingly provided by the end-user."
As you will note, the second word unkowingly should perhaps be corrected to become the word unknowingly.
Excellent paper - thank you ever so much.
Best Regards and Seasons Greetings.