News page proposal

From: TheCroll [mail.ru] <thecroll@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:19:16 +0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello Susan,

SL> The headline in red is the top story, the most important one at the
SL> time of publication. After that top item, everything should be in
SL> reverse chronological order with the most recent first.

SL> I agree this can be confusing, and will mention it if we redesign.

SL> Best wishes,

And why not preserve the hronological order, while mark the most
important in red? For e. g., for today 'Refactoring RDF/XML Syntax
Working Draft Published' will be at the top but in black and
'Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 1.0 Becomes a W3C Recommendation' will
be a bit lower, while marked in red (which will show its importance).

Regards,
Alexander.