Re: News page

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:28:43 -0700
To: "TheCroll [mail.ru]" <thecroll@mail.ru>, site-comments@w3.org
TheCroll wrote:

>  These are the news from http://www.w3.org . I though the news are
>  counted from bottom to top, but now I don't know what's happening. Why
>  there is Sep5 then Sep6 and then Sep5 again?

The headline in red is the top story, the most important one at the
time of publication. After that top item, everything should be in
reverse chronological order with the most recent first.

I agree this can be confusing, and will mention it if we redesign.

Best wishes,

--
Susan Lesch - mailto:lesch@w3.org  tel:+1.858.483.4819
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) - http://www.w3.org/