Re: Blank nodes as predicates Re: Blank Nodes Re: Toward easier RDF: a proposal

blank node identifiers in a surface syntax are a pita, issue causing,
troublesome, discussion causing, skolemization causing

as for blank nodes themselves, I see no issue personally, or reason to
preclude them from any position in a triple - I'd rather have no IRI than a
useless one.

I can't remember ever seeing somebody say I want to have two json objects
in a document that are the same json object but encoded and presented as
two in that document, using some random identifier only valid to this
serialization of the data to allow me to see they should be considered the
same document, with x,y,z rules to combine them together and deserialize
then reserialize, perhaps with skolemization of ... please no.

Graph = Set of Triple
Triple = Node, Node, Node

Why complicate it further?