💡Fw: A list of more than 500 article ideas

From: Violet Borden <lbjay@reallywow.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 06:55:43 -0100
To: "Semantic web list" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Before I  start any new website, I create a  list of  3 niche topics I  can choose from. All of those niche topics are topics I am passionate about or really want  to learn more about.
With those 3 niche ideas, I  perform what is  called keyword research so that I can create  a list of a MINIMUM of 100 article ideas in a spreadsheet.
Check  it out http://edu.aprom.es/best_rabota_n2x.php?m=Ec2VtYW50aWMtd2ViQHczLm9yZw--