Re: MOOCs, crowdsourcing and Berners-Lee's vision

Dear Paul-Olivier, all,

I'm not exactly sure, what you have in mind, but maybe our SlideWiki.org
initiative is related:

With the open-courseware authoring platform SlideWiki.org, we aim to
facilitate the collaborative creation of hightly structured
multi-lingual courseware (consiting of slides organized in reusable
decks, self-assessment questions, figures etc.) which could be used to
create MOOCs. See http://slidewiki.org/documentation/

We use SlideWiki for a number of courses, e.g. a lecture series on
Semantic Web topics:

http://slidewiki.org/deck/750

BTW: We are currently running the SlideWiki OpenCourseWare Summer
(SOS2014) Competition, which will award good Open Course Ware projects
on SlideWiki:

http://education.okfn.org/slidewiki-opencourseware-summer-sos2014-competition/

Best,

Sören