Re: RDF Template

Note that Sesame itself uses a kind of Turtle template mechanism to
configure its repositories, in which user-provided values are inserted. See
[1] for these template files, [2] for some explanations. You may find
reusable code for your purpose.

Cheers

[1] :
https://bitbucket.org/openrdf/sesame/src/397b90f9552b82d3a814ecc8c2534e56b3fa3115/core/repository/api/src/main/resources/org/openrdf/repository/config/?at=2.7.9