Re: A new alternative to RDF

On Jul 12, 2014, at 3:42 PM, Victor Porton <porton@narod.ru> wrote:

> Because merging several RDF files (especially downloaded from the Web) may create contradictions,

Just to get this entirely clear: the merging of the files does not CREATE the contradictions. It can only REVEAL them. The contradictions are already there in the data on the Web: all RDF does is to make them apparent, so that procesors can decide what to do about them.

Pat Hayes

> I decided to develop a new data format alternative to RDF.
>
> Here is it:
> http://portonsoft.wordpress.com/2014/07/12/nlang/
>
> Well, it is now just a rough idea, there are no formal description of the language yet. Neither there are detailed explanations why we need this.
>
> --
> Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org

IHMC                                     (850)434 8903 home
40 South Alcaniz St.            (850)202 4416   office
FL 32502                              (850)291 0667   mobile (preferred)