Re: Attribute or Property Ontology?

From: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:37:37 -0400
To: Mike Bergman <mike@mkbergman.com>
Cc: SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
I would say take a look at the Freebase Metaschema

https://developers.google.com/freebase/v1/search-metaschema

The documentation is atrocious,  but this information is available in
standards-compliant (i.e. won't crash your tools) format

http://basekb.com/

One really cool thing is that it can map property paths to properties,
 which is essential given the heavy use of compound value types in
Freebase.
ᐧ

--
Paul Houle
Expert on Freebase, DBpedia, Hadoop and RDF