Re: Ontology for Restaurants

I adopt a formal approach based on first order logics and unit testing
for modelling (see for example
http://webont.org/owled/2013/papers/owled2013_15.pdf). However, I'll
consider advantages and fallbacks of your proposal in these days. I was
just asking about vocabularies for the knowledge domain of restaurants
and food.

CL