Semantic URI Syntax

From: David Sheets <sheets@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:54:16 -0700
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hello,

I am working on a semanticization of WebGL shaders [1] and I have a
few questions regarding URI syntax conventions.

1. Let <URI> be an absolute URI without fragment. Is (<URI> == <URI>#)
true? Is this scheme-dependent? What level of normalization is this?
Is this question answered somewhere online already?

2. Is there an accepted syntax for denoting the inversion of a URI
predicate? I have a JSON format with keys as predicates that assert
about 'this' resource. Is there an extra-URI convention to invert
subject and object in a domain-specific format?

3. I produce shader module linking audit trails using a human syntax
like: anonymous/path/components/<hyper-ref>/[locally cached
URI]/local/anon/path
Has something like this been done before? I carry along metadata
regarding the link and (hyper)link that metadata to the audit trail in
the HTML UI. Is this inadvisable for some reason?

Warm World Wide Web Wishes,

David Sheets

[1] https://github.com/ashima/gloc