Re: Wikidata export in RDF

Hi Denny,

On 08/08/2012 13:05, Denny Vrandečić wrote:
> Every statement has an IRI. And the source will also have an IRI
> describing it (i.e. an IRI for the statistical yearbook, an IRI for
> the mentioned paper).

By this, do you really specially asking for a property to express that a
statement about an entity is derived from a certain primary source?

How about the http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#hadPrimarySource?

Note that there are some renaming going on around this property. If you
want to use more than the above property, such as prov:source or
prov:qualifiedSource, then please ping us before you do so.

HTH,

Jun

--
Jun Zhao, PhD