Re: Wikidata export in RDF

Hi Jun,

almost perfect! prov:hadPrimarySource is a tiny bit too strong (it
requires that source is from first-hand direct experience etc.),
whereas its superproperty prov:wasDerivedFrom is a bit too weak, but
can be used here.

So if there was a prov:hadSource between these two, I would gladly use
it, not having the strong requirements for the source.
Otherwise I will settle for prov:wasDerivedFrom for now.

Thank you again, that helped a lot!

Cheers,
Denny

--
Project director Wikidata
Tel. +49-30-219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das