Re: HTML5 ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes : Proposal to use RDFa according to spec

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:47:46 +0000
To: Michael Brunnbauer <brunni@netestate.de>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org
Michael Brunnbauer wrote:
> Can we handle false statements ? Can we handle *lots* of false statements ?

All statements are just statements, it's up to those considering to
determine which ones they consider to be a truth or a falsehood, at that
given time, and under the context in which they are considering them.

If we can't handle them, then we're not considering them as statements,
and are instead treating it as old fashioned dumb data.

Setting the domain and range on each property well, and noting
disjointness between classes and individuals, will go a long way.

> If yes we can make it as easy as possible to generate triples.
>
> Personally I think we are not ready and should be cautious.

I tend to agree, perhaps we should focus on getting ready :)

Best,

Nathan