Re: URI in a URI

From: Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:02:04 +0000
To: Vincent Huang A <vincent.a.huang@ericsson.com>
Cc: "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi,

Technically yes (but you may have to escape something).

Design wise, you want to say:
Sensor (uri) property (uri) value.
You have a triple.
So should be your sensor URL returning an rdf doc with the property inside.

Said that, if you need the composed uri for some other reason... That works.

Ciao,
Andrea

Apologies for typos, sent from an iPad

http://example.com/sensors/sensor1/services#http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov/2.1/propTemperature