Re: RDFa and RDF API, or Semweb and JavaScript

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 13:42:40 +0100
To: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
CC: Denny Vrandecic <denny.vrandecic@kit.edu>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Hi Denny,
>
>> I recently read the RDFa API [1] and RDF API [2] and quite liked them (nice work there, seriously).
>> I wanted to ask if there are already decent implementations of those in JavaScript?
> Somewhat dated, but the best implementation out there so far:
> https://github.com/webr3/rdfa-api.

Cheers Thomas, aye that one is from an previous version where the RDFa
API and RDF API were defined as one API in one doc; have a new RDF API
specific one pretty much ready to go in the next couple of days.

Thinking about pulling the js3 [1] native handling functionality in to
the implementation.. anybody think that's a good idea? (it can be done
whilst still maintaining full API compatibility)

[1] https://github.com/webr3/js3