Re: RDF to CSV

On 25 Jan 2010, at 04:34, Dave Beckett wrote:
> vasavi kamdar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can any one please help me with converting an RDF file to CSV
>> Thanks and Regards,
>> Vasavi Kamdar
>>
>> The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do...
> Of course if you want to just do a conversion, you'll need to
> clearly think
> what goal you want to achieve.  Turning a graph into a table (CSV)
> is more
> like running a query to the graph and getting back a sequence of
> results so
> you might want to use SPARQL for that.

Right, some SPARQL stores (I don't know which ones offhand) can output
CSV results directly, just by requesting with the correct mime type.

4store can only do TSV, but it's easy to convert.

The UNIX sparql-query tool[1] can produce text files from any SPARQL
store, but I don't think it does CSV, would be easy enough to add that
though.

- Steve

[1] http://github.com/tialaramex/sparql-query

--