Re: Representing vCard Objects in RDF (W3C Member Submission)

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:15:56 +0000
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: Brian Peterson <publicayers@verizon.net>, public-xg-socialweb@w3.org, Semantic Web community <semantic-web@w3.org>
On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 09:48 +0000, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> http://open.vocab.org/terms/businessCard

A while back, when I was RDFifying some hCards, I put together this:

	http://purl.org/uF/hCard/terms/

The schema needs a little work - I put it together before I knew many of
the intricacies of RDFS and OWL. For example, I use "rdfs:range
foaf:Person, v:VCard" when I mean "rdfs:range [owl:unionOf (foaf:Person
v:VCard)]". I'll try to update the schema in the near future.

The property URIs themselves should be stable though.

I'll make ov:businessCard into an owl:equivalentProperty of
hcterms:hasCard.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>