Re: foaf:openid and validity

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:50:00 +0100
To: Matthias Quasthoff <matthias--web@quasthoffs.de>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
On 24 January 2010 21:12, Matthias Quasthoff <matthias--web@quasthoffs.de>wrote:

> Melvin Carvalho schrieb:
>
>  Your Web ID should be a foaf:Person
>>
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/WebID
>>
>> and your openid should be a URI
>>

> According to FOAF my openid should be a foaf:Document, and that's my
> problem.

Sorry I understand the conneg now.  A couple of points:

1. A URI can have more than one type, would making it type Person and
Document solve the issue?

2. I think making your WebID and OpenID the same URI using conneg, is a VERY
interesting pattern.  But do the openid libraries always use:  Accept:
application/xrds+xml, or just try to parse whatever it's given?