Re: mapping from Turtle grammar to RDF graph

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:54:09 -0800
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
CC: pfps@research.bell-labs.com, semantic-web@w3.org
Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> Peter, all, anyone interested in debugging a mapping from a turtle
> grammar to triple production rules?
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/01/31-Turtle#⋈
>
> I still need to stick encoding issues in there (like \"),
> but this should serve as a start.

I'm interested and it seems the right direction but I'm finding this a
little hard to understand.  I'd hope that we can get out a strong
mapping (like this) which is sufficiently formal that it addresses the
concerns Peter raised in 2008 [1]

It also might be worth starting to consider whether to align the terminals
(qnames) more with sparql first.

Dave

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2008Jan/0128.html
via my Turtle issue list