Referencing a model from programming code?

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:55:26 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi!

I collected some thoughts on how to set up a lightweight semantic
interoperability framework based on OWL and SAWSDL here:

http://www.peterkrantz.com/2010/semantic-interoperability/

I was unable to find the equivalent of SAWSDL [1] for programming
code. As you may know SAWSDL provides a way to annotate XML schemas
and WSDL artifacts with references to a vocabulary in a standardized
way. Since programming code can be considered a design artifact of a
system it would be great if it was possible to annotate it with
references to a vocabulary. Is there a standard for that? It would
make it possible to keep an unbroken chain of references between many
of the artifacts used in software development.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/sawsdl/

Regards,

Peter Krantz