Re: csv to rdf

Thanks Bob

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Bob DuCharme <bob@snee.com> wrote:

> You also might want to research spreadsheet-to-RDF converters, because many
> really expect CSV input. (TopBraid Composer can convert both CSV and binary
> Excel files to RDF.)

I hadnt thought much about that.

Not sure how to handle the fact that 'spreadsheet' is not a file format
(xls is, and its proprietary), that may imply

xls -to-RDF and/or studying a bit the spreadsheet file extension landscape
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spreadsheet_software

 Wonder whether there is any scope for stretching the idea further

any chance that PDF documents will be natively capture some level of
structure,
so that one day we can convert PDF directly into RDF?

I can see that RDF can be converted to PDF already, wonder how soon
viceversa

PDM