Re: modelling issue?

Thanks a lot Elisa for the update

Indeed very useful work, glad someone is keeping a tab on the issue

You may rember from our previous exchanges that I have been following the
mapping to ODM
(I wrote a brief a couple of years ago which I hope I sent you a copy).  I
must admit that event OMG stuff was a bit complicated (at least back then
when I first looked into it)

I make the case not only for the simple minded, but also for those in the
enterprise who have limited
resources to devote to learning curve, so any means of
simplyfining/schematizing the leaps from one construct to another
actually help bridge the (costly and risky) cognitive gaps  add to the
usability/usefulness of the techniques

Will catch up with the new ODM spec, which is where I left it last time
Had heard of your talk on OWLED on somebody's twitter I am following, but
did not see the slides
so thanks for that

Keep us posted here too
cheers

PDM

The concepts summarized in the table you found are actually mapped in the