Re: modelling issue?

Following further enquiry into some aspects of this thread
I have come across an interesting (long) paper,

Leveraging Knowledge reuse
and system Agility in the
Outsourcing Era
Igor Crk, University of Arizona, USA
Dane Sorensen,

http://www.infosci-online.com/downloadPDF/pdf/ITJ4155_M28TbL5NcG.pdf

(Not sure if requires campus level access or anyone can retrieve it, email
if you need a copy and cant access it)

At the very bottom of this paper, page 14,   tables 3 and 4 show RDF
constructs in relation to the MOF (metaobject facility) equivalent

I find this comparison extremely helpful, since it helps me understand RDF
properties in relation to other
contructs I may also be familiar with (Object Model)

I tried to retrieve the same tables from the sources cited in the paper, but
did not find it immediately (didnt search much either)
http://www.w3schools.com/rdf/default.asp

Wonder if a table like this is a useful cognitive artefact to explain RDF,
and wheter it already exists
somewhere in the spects and I may have missed it before?
(too much info perhaps)

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio
The trouble with the world is that the stupid

Bertrand Russell