Spam Alert (was: Warning Notice!!!)

Hi, Folks-

Obviously, the previous message on this thread was phishing spam, and
was not from the W3C Team.  As far as I can tell, it was sent to the
following lists:

public-xhtml2
public-webont-comments
semantic-web
public-xmlsec
public-webapps

Please don't reply to the original email, for your own security.  I'm
sure I don't have to tell you this, but never send a stranger your
username, password, phone number, or date of birth.

You can, however, send me your bank account information... trust me... :)

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs