Re: RDFa test suite

Thank you for using EARL as an output format! :)

Note: you may also want to consider the "HTTP Vocabulary in RDF" [1] and
"Representing Content in RDF" [2] do describe the resources tested with
more details than the URI alone (for example, if the HTTP headers used
we significant for the outcome of the test):

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF/>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/Content-in-RDF/>

Best,
   Shadi