RE: RDFa test suite

Christoph,

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/  is the good one for
'server-side' implementations, yes.

You might want to read the implementation report [1] as well ... in case
you're doing a JS (client-side) implementation, there is another
(up-to-date) interface at [2].

Btw, the plain test cases are located at [3].

Cheers,
	Michael (RDFa TF, Test Cases responsible ;)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
[2] http://torrez.us/code/rdfa-js/tests/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/